 Castle / 3581
Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I created a "demon ninja" several months ago,
using a red ninja, using a Darth Maul head,
and replacing the yellow hands with black ones.

You can see two of these assisting Craig's Mephisto,
riding atop someone's Linux penguin,
while attacking one of Pawel's castles [1],
at the first (and only, so far) DixieLUG meeting,
assuming that the pictures are still posted.

I've now got several of these guys (7?, 8?),
and I'll be making more of them
for use as one of the main types of minions
employed by on of my characters in CastleWorld.
(Now, if I can just afford the $#%^&$&#& digital camera...)

Thanks,
Franklin

[1] -- You had to be there to understand. . . . .  ;-)

  oohh, and they look sooo cool! the eyes positively glow from behind the
red cowl! 'lil Mephisto keeps a pair wit him at all times as personal
bodygaurds (the lapis royal family is always out to get 'im!)

  later ~ craig~