 Castle / 3570
Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:14:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Hines writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

The red Ninja heads are the same as the Gray ninja....male w/ a gray • headband...

The Ninja princess head is only on the white ninja in 3053 and the japanese
kabaya candie polybag/australian box White Ninja set...

The red Ninjas are an integral part of my theme design....and a gre
repository of duplicate Johnny thunders and wild west heads...

I even have a "zombie" scarlet ninja using my leftover pharo heads....

Hey now, no stealing my ideas! =)  Okay, so you have one zombie ninja...I
have about 20 of them as one of my CW armies...have an Oriental necromancer
with an army of zombie ninja crossbowmen, and a big zombie horseman to lead
them.  As soon as I get my shipment of 4811s, I'll create a battle scene for
them and the opposing army.

Aaron

Great minds think alike = )

I only have 1 zombie Ninja... created a character for my Samurai named
"Pharo-moto" pictured on my webpage...I had originally used the gray head as
a Kabuki-style samurai death mask like on my Maulanaga fig, but I didn't
like the results....I liked the red eyes and decided to put them on the Red
Ninja... I don't have a zombie army, but I do have several "evil Spirits"
who haunt/plague various heroes of my Ninja world...for me this is an
individual character...

my crossbows from 4811 are being worked into the defenses of my fortress...