 Castle / 3562
Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:

Speaking of bad face design, why does the Ninja Princess have sideburns?
This
question has plagued me for quite some time.

eric

Sideburns!  Now you're being silly.  She just has a short, bobbed cut that
covers her ears.  There are definite limitations on portraying hircuts on the
lego minifig head.

Bobbed hair?

Is this what those stripes are meant to represent on all the Ninja minifigs?  I
thought it was sideburns.

Or are we saying "on the men it's sideburns and on the women it's bobbed hair"?
:D

eric