 Castle / 3576
Re: Castle mini-figs wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 01:12:20 GMT

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:15:38 GMT, "David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
And to add a few points to Shiri's very fine ones below.. You'll never
get them at that price..

Definitely correct! Black Falcon figs for a buck fifty? I wish!

most of the figs you want go for more than 7.00 EACH if.. and that's a big
IF.. you can get anyone to sell them..  much less abundant helmets for about
2.00 each.. rare visored ones for much much more.
He may be referring to the equipped Crusader figs from a recent
Auczilla  :^) (which are new condition from a certain Mr. Lehman)
I've am just reaching the point where the prices I'll pay for them is
starting to fall off, I needed to reach a point where I have enough to
put an adequate sized unit of them :^) (not that more would not be
welcome mind you :^)  Besides I need to go and clean out the next Zany
Brainy of 4811's (locally one down two to go :^)

Bawhhaahahahahaha

Really? As of late I've been paying between $3 and $4 per fig... there have
been plenty of these lots going on ebay-- although some I have noticed getting
to ridculous prices... I don't recall seeing any for $7 per fig though...
unless it's something really rare (like peasants or pricesses) who are usually
a lot more than regular figs...

I won't even tell you how much that older style body armor goes for.. you
might faint!

That's true enough-- I find the best way to get these it go buy sets like the
Black Knight (6009) or Black Monarch's ghost...

I'm not sure on prices for weapons.. though I'm sure they are at least
.25-.50 each depending on which ones..
I'd imagine that gray crossbows would be pretty cheap, they have come
in a wide succession of small sets for a number of recent castle
themes.  Knights Kingdom has TWO small sets that have 2 of these per
set, the 4811 Defense Archer and  4806 Axe Cart.
Additional sets (small ones, polybagged or the smallest US boxed size)
that have had two or more crossbow's in them are:
1804  Crossbow Boat
1712 Crossbow Cart

The 6004 Crossbow Cart had THREE Crossbows.

(the above includes only the North American version when there is one
available)

Maybe I just a quite a few of the ones that contain crossbows, I
didn't see many beyond this that had multiple crossbows.

Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!