 Castle / 3495
Re: Castle mini-figs wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Roy writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:

I'm not sure on prices for weapons.. though I'm sure they are at least
.25-.50 each depending on which ones..

I'd expect weapons are pretty cheap-- except for the fact that I don't think
I've seen a brown bow and arrow piece in a currently available set for a
while... everything else makes an occasional appearance...

Although I have not seen any brown bows recently <set:4811> does have a
brown arrow.

I can't remember for sure either but I think there is a bow in the castle set
at least and maybe bulls attack too.  <set:6091>  That does not make them easy
to get though.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/