 Castle / 3480
3479  |  3481
Subject:
Castle mini-figs wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:08:09 GMT

Hello all. I have a pitiful minifig army and I am willing to buy some castle
minifigs from whoever is willing to sell them. Here is what I would pay for
them and thier accesories:

Black Falcon minifig  1.50
Lion emblem on front of torso (crusader?) 1.25
royal knights 1.00
dragon masters 1.00
wizard (with wand and cap & beard) 2.00
king leo's troops 1.00