 Castle / 3479
Re: What sucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
And wall pieces.  Everybody always forgets about them when talking about
POOPs,
but really...why not just bricks and arches?

Well... this is no excuse for them, (I don't like them) but they *can't* be
made out of other pieces, unlike the definition of POOP (Piece [that
could/should be made] Of Other Pieces). OTOH, the wall pieces are DEFINITELY
SPUDs (Single Purpose Unlegoish Design, my favorite customized definition of
that acro ;). They can't be made of other pieces because it has that thin part
that you just can't make. Doesn't make them better, just felt like pointing
that out ;-)

-Shiri