 Castle / 3445
Re: What sucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:24:51 GMT

and basic instructions to built alternative models (The first system theme to
have these!). One of the 'crossbowmen' that you mentioned is a swordsmen IIRC

Bzzz Wrong Answer. go to brickshelf and get the instructions for the blacksmiths
shop. i believe that it also has an alternare model.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com