 Castle / 3579
3578  |  3580
Subject:
Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 01:15:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:

     http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/

Hiya and welcome :)

http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/weather/fullfront-weather-640.jpg

Can you tell me how you managed to screen out the backgrounds so beautifully?
I've been experimenting with white and purple screens, but neither seem to work
terribly well.. I'm not sure if its the colour of screen, or my image
processing package (GIMP), lighting, or my cheap fuzzy camera. Most probably it
is a combination of all :)

But any advice would be great!

Richard

[Followups set to lugnet.publish]