 Castle / 3578
Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 01:24:43 GMT

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 16:46:30 GMT, "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org>
wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I will not be able to update my site for a couple of weeks but I quickly
took a few pictures of the Stable I have been working on to go with my inn.

Very nice!  But you've yet to answer the really big question I have about your
buildings.... if they've taken over the dinner table, where do you eat? :D

Food, we don't need no stinking food.  It just eats away at the LEGO budget.
Seriously though this is the dining room table.  The kitchen table is
unaffected (So Far).
                     ^^^^^^^
Ahh sounds like urban sprawl!  Your town's planning commission must
have fallen asleep some time back!  (yea! more castle! :^)

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!