 Castle / 3519
Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:

Well I will not be able to update my site for a couple of weeks but I
quickly took a few pictures of the Stable I have been working on to go with
my inn.

Heh.  So, Eric, be truthful...how many DACTA roof brick packs did that take?

I assume you mean the low (25 degree) slope brick packs.  Only part of one I
think.  I still have a ton of the 3x4 low slope bricks but only a couple
corners which are what is really vital.

I did use up the last of my 45 degree red slopes though.  Between the Inn and
Stable I think I have used 30 to 35 red roof service packs from S@H.  Once I
get a little spare cash again I plan on ordering a bunch more Gray Brick Packs
as well as Red and Black roof bricks from S@H plus I need at least one more
Dacta Window pack seeing between the Inn and Stable I have used up 2 packs
worth of 1x4x3 windows.  I just wish I could unload all the 1x4x5 classic
doors.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

eric ~

  only you could build such a lovely structure that's "fit for horses". must
be some prize mares in there for sure!  it looks great with inn!  i'm glad
you included pics of the two buildings together along with the solo detail
shots of the stable.  did you have a specific architectural inspiration, or
is this just out of your head?  it has a very authentic look and reminds me
of the really posh stables one sees at the "hoity toity" races.

  later ~ craig~