 Castle / 3515
3514  |  3516
Subject:
Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:32:59 GMT

Well I will not be able to update my site for a couple of weeks but I quickly
took a few pictures of the Stable I have been working on to go with my inn.  I
have not created a page for this yet and I don't really have time to get into
details but I thought you might like to see what I have so far.

When I get a chance to create an official page I will give you all the details.

The first picture was taken with the flash so you can kind of see the horse
stalls inside.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00169.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00171.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00172.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00175.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00178.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00180.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/temp/PIC00182.JPG

You can try and break the code to see the pictures in between but there arn't
any :-).  What you might find is pretty boring believe me.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: