 Castle / 3574
3573  |  3575
Subject:
Introduction, and my project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:25:21 GMT

Howdy all,

   I just came ot of the Dark Ages after the New Year, having been away
for about 10 years (more like
   15 if if you only count "serious" Lego endeavors.

   I've had to start anew since my parents still have all of my old
Legos (and intend to keep them for
   grandchildren, although I think they probably just like to play as
much as I do), but I'm having fun
   nonetheless.  I'm mainly interested in the castle series, and to that
end I've put photos of my first
   project up at:

      http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/

   Since I don't have many pieces yet, I've decided to depict it as it's
being built, complete with minifig
   workers, a crane, scaffolding, etc.

   There are also some cool (I think) "weatherized" photos at

http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/weather/kingrear-weather-5-640.jpg

http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/weather/tower-weather-5-640.jpg

http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/weather/fullfront-weather-640.jpg

   I know these don't compare with some of your creations, but it's fun
anyhow.  And I'm really excited
   to have found a support (err, I mean user) group.

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.