 Castle / 3555
3554  |  3556
Subject:
King Leo for how much?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 07:00:25 GMT

I had a free day today, so I decided to go check out the stores for legos.  I
was not expecting any real changes since my last outing, but I got a real
surprise at Target.  They have the 6026 King Leo set for $2.89!  At the normal
price, this set doesn't really impress me.  For $2.89, though, I can deal with
the rounded wall pieces, way too many crowns, and the silver swords.  I don't
know if this is a local price, just in Calif., or if it goes further, but you
might take a look at Target for a good deal.

Bruce Duncan