 Castle / 3565
Re: King Leo for how much?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:00:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Duncan writes:
I have been using my extra King Leos as mounted knights with a smiley head
and
a bullet helm.  My king keeps his crown and gets a silver sword and the
horse with the barding.  It is good being the king!

Meanwhile I olnly have one extra king fig, I used one as the Prince's body.
King Marck's current face (different from the current web pics) is NOT the
Leo face, but actually the old Obi-Wan face (gotta love that face!).

Ooops! I was GOING to say (when my line of thought was rudely cut off by the
king) that I really like Jeff S.'s use of the king's minifig as a page-boy...
and that I might "borrow" the idea once I have more than two of these
(because, as I said, right now I have two yet one is used in Prince Franz's
minifig).

Go right ahead!  :)  Personally, I like my Heralds more, using the Torso and a
peasant's cowl, and holding a bugle.  ;)

Uh-oh... I'm starting to talk to myself... "Better go back to sleep now,
Shiri. It's not my fault, I have insomnia! Go... to... sleep! Shut up. No,
*you* shut up."

(OK, I'm done now :-)

Y'know, they say that the first sign of insanity is talking to oneself...  :)

But I do it all the time, and I'm not insane.  Am I, self?  Of course we're
not!  Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!

:)

Jeff