 Castle / 3558
Re: King Leo for how much?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 08:50:09 GMT

If you have way too many silver swords, send them over to me :-)
What with 4811s at easy reach, I'll be runnin' outta swords for my • knights (1)
soon...

I know what you mean.  My problem is that I prefer the grey swords.  BTW, • it
looks like you have a great start on your army.  I've always thought of • the
4811 figs as foot troops, but they look good as mounted knights.

I prefer the grey swords too.  I'm setting aside all the silver swords and
crowns from the King Leo set for my treasure room, but I keep buying
additional polybag sets for the figure and replacing the crossbow with
swords, putting a strain on my weapons collection.

I don't
know if this is a local price, just in Calif., or if it goes further, • but you
might take a look at Target for a good deal.

Easy for you to say. Over in Bawston, we ain't got no Targets... :-)

That is only fair, over here on the west coast we ain't got no TCS  :o)

And here in Canada, we ain't got no nothing at all (what an ugly sentence!).
:)

Paul Davidson