 Castle / 3592
3591  |  3593
Subject:
I'm home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:13:44 GMT

Well, i'm back, and i still have all my figs:) Banff is great! My only prob is
that I came home with a windburn. I know this isn't .castle realted, but I
picked up the Y-wing/TIE set, and the B-wing. They're pretty cool.

Anyways, it looks like you guys kept the group going, unlike when Shiri was
gone...

Shiri - I like the Inn, but i'd think of redoing the stairs, they seem kind of
small. Can't wait to  see the finished MOC.

Like Franklin, i too have a black robed character like James, but he's
different enough to tell the difference.

Concerning red ninjas, if you've read Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time (1)
think of the Aiel, my ninjas are gonna be a warrior society, and guards, and
the red ninjas will be like Maidens of the Spear.

Eric - I'm anticipating seeing a armour/weapon shop moving in to your market
in one of the unclaimed buildings, and i have no idea what could be in the
other one.

Now i have a big favor to ask everyone. Could someone who has access to the
following please LMK

-Scanner_or_Digital Camera

-green forestman fig

-Rock raiders minifig pack_or_the big rock raiders set

-catapult crusher_or_6091

Please - someone get back to me on these wants - they're pretty important :)

Thanks very much,
                <<KM>>

(1) The Wheel of Time is the best Fantasy series out there, i reccommend it to
everyone!