 Castle / 3594
Re: I'm home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
Well, i'm back, and i still have all my figs:) Banff is great! My only prob is
that I came home with a windburn. I know this isn't .castle realted, but I
picked up the Y-wing/TIE set, and the B-wing. They're pretty cool.

Welcome back!!  Please tell me you forgot the dead fish...  :)

Like Franklin, i too have a black robed character like James, but he's
different enough to tell the difference.

Ditto...  Mine has a beard and uses the Ninja Master head, plus he has a
wicked-cool staff...  ;)

Now i have a big favor to ask everyone. Could someone who has access to the
following please LMK

-Scanner_or_Digital Camera

Yup, I've got a scanner...

-green forestman fig

Yup, I have every forestman fig...

-Rock raiders minifig pack_or_the big rock raiders set

Yup, got the minifig pack...

-catapult crusher_or_6091

Yup, got both of those...

Please - someone get back to me on these wants - they're pretty important :)

I assume you just want pictures of a fig you can't make yourself, right?

(1) The Wheel of Time is the best Fantasy series out there, i reccommend it to
everyone!

Ditto on the recomendation.  However, The Lord of the Rings is still the best
fantasy series...  ;)

Jeff