 Castle / 3501
3500  |  3502
Subject:
New pages, new castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:58:24 GMT

Hi,

after being at home today and having a cold, I reworked my LEGO page.
First it now is in english (in contrast to the other pages that are
still in german only). On the other hand, I first present my modular
castle parts. Gate, castle wall and tower. They are all
LDraw-parts/models only. Maybe I will finish the parts and stickers
section in new layout this evening, maybe it will tomorrow.

Ciao,
Joachim

http://shadow-corner.ows.es/