 Castle / 3586
Re: A question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 00:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Is it the minifigs people want from long ago or is it just the better
set quality?

Well... like Jeff, I'd vote for both.

Would poeple buy a 6080 or a 6073 or a 6090 with knights
kingdom figs?

A 6090, no. (I love the RK figs). The others... maybe, and maybe not - but
that's simply because I already have all the KK figs and although they are
really cool, they don't offer much variety.

If I had a choice between having the 6091 KK figs or older figs instead... I
think I might choose KK.

-Shiri