 Castle / 12000 (+100)
  Re: new "forum" on my lugnet lego page....

(...) ooops!!!! here is the link: (URL) real embarassed!!! :-/) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle project

Very nice, lots of great detail. I'd like to do something similar when I expand my castle. I especially like the barracks. You have made good use of the 3 by 4 by 6 castle tower pieces on the outside of the building, perhaps I will do something (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

WOW! Awesome Elin! I don't think I've ever seen a castle before with so much detail put into so many individual rooms! I can't begin to mention all the things I love, just a few things off the top of my head. The castle itself looks beautiful from (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

Sorry if this ambles a bit off the original topic, but you've stirred some random thoughts in me with this post. Interesting thoughts. I suppose if I could go back and do it all again, I would have spent a lot more money on lego as a kid, instead of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) What can I say, I´m a detail fanatic :) (...) When I started to build it I wasn't planning to have a courtyard, but I later decided to have one. I agree that the proportions are a bit strange. (...) That´s because the throneroom and the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) Thanks. My goal was to make a mecha that didn't look sci-fi but rather castle like. I am very happy with the shoulders, torso and head. the arms and legs are a little skinny but I'm not unhappy with them. The structure legs, which I am very (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) I am saving up for a digital camera. My current camera is a very old SLR 35mm. That is part of the problem. There is a lot of dirt inside the camera and the lense is getting foggy so things aren't alway in focus. (...) I haven't tried (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) Thanks. (...) no problem. just poor posing, though I prefer a slightlly forward leaning stance. another problem is the angle I took the pics at which I think acentuates (sp?) the apearent lean. (...) John (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) unable to thicken them up and have them look like I wanted. john (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) 1) its too big 2) its too detailed 3) the layout of your page is too well ordered and understandable 4) it looks too nice 5) The people doing their things inside look too much like real people doing real things. 6) the building design is too (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Castle project

thank you for sharing! the buildings all look really great, varied and interesting. my only gripe is that there doesn't appear to be an "overall" picture. it kinda frustrates me sees alot of details without being able to put them all together in my (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

(...) i remember this post. i can't believe it got no replies back in the day. anyway it is a good story and i liked it the first time and the second time i wish more people would do a story like that. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

the funny thing about his post is that, i feel at least that anthony has become what carney and the other guy he mentioned have in fame and respect. anthony's epic is, i think, the longest and most detailed.. the standard by which to compare. when i (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Stone Dwarven House

Hello again. The wait is over i have taken pictures of my new dwarven house. I have uploaded 4 exterior pics of the house, more will be uploaded within afew hours or so. I didn't know how to make a roof for it so another friend helped me out Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stone Dwarven House

(...) Here is the link: (URL)I guess i'll stop typing and get on with taking more pictures of it. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stone Dwarven House

(URL) stuff man! id like to see some pictures on how you constructed this? but awesome awesome awesome! still the same dawrven, non-human feel. it looks like a carved out hill! peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stone Dwarven House

(...) Thanks Lenny, I knew i should have taken pictures while i made it, I could take it apart and take pics..... Ya thats what i was goin' for a carved out hill :cD (...) T.S.Deering P.S. I beat you to puting the link in :cD (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stone Dwarven House

i found it on brickshelf before you posted.. i thought it might be cool to post the link for you. oh well. is the roof detachable? it looks like it is. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Want to join Castle World

Hey Nathan, all you have to do is send an e-mail to castleworld@hotmail.com with your info and pic *attached*. Personally, I don't know how to send embedded images in an e-mail, but the only way I know of is to attach the pic. Also, don't be (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stone Dwarven House

(...) Cool man! I really love lego rock-making, and you did a great job on this as far as I can tell. Now let's see the inside! Wilson (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6080 and 6074, modularity

Repeat after me. 6041, 6041. Black sword, modularity, red roof pieces, lots of weapons and helmets and two great figs. This is the set I want to see again. I'll buy 10 in one shot..... -Aaron "Magnus lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Great model! This looks straight out of Peter Jackson's movie. Thanks for sharing. "Aaron Dalan" <adalan24@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gqo0AF.E5u@lugnet.com... (...) brick. (...) The (...) Although (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New castle? Kinda...

(Pictures & link way at the bottom. Otherwise you'll have to endure my long, babbling story.) In April last year, I started working on a castle that never really got done. At the time I realized I wouldn't have the pieces to do a fully detailed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stone Dwarven House

(...) Thanks Wilson, Ok Ok I'll make a folder for the inside then zip-up the pics and upload them. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) cricket player/ guardian of the underworld type of thing going on. (??-- "what _is_ he talking about?") Very nice articulation, joints well-covered. Very cool. stuart (...) How big would this cape be? Not minifig size, I'm guessing ;^) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  The Interior of the house

Here it is.... Here is the link to the interior pics of the house: (URL) you open the door to go into the house you first walk into the hally which leads to 4 rooms. The first room to the right is the small armory where he keeps his helmet, sword, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

What a great castle! I only wish I had all the droid escape pieces you have to build those round turrets. First the things I love: 1. Guest baths. I love the look of just the head on the blue flat pieces. 2. All the detail in every room. I could (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) That is one very impressive castle, Elin. A beautiful piece. I haven't had the chance to drool over all the pictures yet, but it is definitely on my do to list. Fantastic. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) Oh oh oh. (...) Oh oh oh (...) Hmm you know a red haired girl with samuri armor would look pretty cool. Think for a sec. The Pricess stor head red pnytail hair samuri armor any tors and legs any ovel shield and any wepon and you have a pretty (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elaboration on the excerpt

Hey Lenny, Thanx alot, man! You touched on alot of what I am going for with this part of my lil' world o' Velaria. I think in order to produce a good storyline, the audience must understand the back story implicitly. My stories, as they exist on the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A big brickshelf gallery add on

First I remade some of anthonys charecters> Hope you don't mind. I also was makeing children people so i gave garalt 2 kids and the princess as his wife. (URL) the blacksmith shop. More pics soon. But i made a younge appretince to add on. All it is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

Very nice David! A very sturdy-looking castle you have there, with a decidedly spartan military feel to it. I wish I had as much grey brick as that! Nice use of the raised basplate, and I like how you incorporated the HP spiral staircase! (Is anyone (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Semon and his followers (co authers needed)

Hi people . Well if you heard about Semon and his followers then you know a bit about who they are. Well I have my IOM story that I am working but Semon and his followersis my castle world story. I won't start for lik a few months. I would lika co (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

(...) That was actually the inspiration for the project when it started... I wanted a castle that was built on some sort of rock-outcropping, and multi-leveled since most of the castles I had seen on Lugnet were more or less a fixed number of BURP (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

YAY! Unlike Mark, I really like the skinny ankles, I think they add a really neat touch, making the top look strong and tough, pretty cool. I really like the shape of this guy, and his swords absolutely rule! This is definitely one of your best (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

(...) <snip long, babbling story ;-) > (...) Cool! Considering that you didn't put too much effort into it, you came up with a nice-looking castle... strong and fortified-looking. I like the use of the baseplate, and how you utilized it for the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  !Castle Shields!

Two light-blue/sand-blue shields appear in Star Wars set 7103. (URL) know we’ve all seen the same lt.blue shield in the Tusken Raiders hand... (URL) now it appears as though -2(Two)- come in that set!!! A really great minifig set to adapt to Castle (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My New MOC

It is called the Sizuki Elf Stronghold. It contains 3 elf archers a catipult a pretty nice interor no furniture but no one lives theres so eh. 2 stain glass windows 1 female elf solider a capitain a gate 5 loin heads a back door fire place and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New MOC this one has a link

(...) heres a link so you can see (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

Hey Cary, I can tell I'm very much behind on my reading now, but I've caught on, so I'll try to reply to at least a few questions... I'll tackle the easy ones (for me), and hopefully leave other people the ones easier for them. (...) Posts that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Caerany: The Bloodshed Continues

(...) Sorry this post is soooo long behind yours. I've been slacking on my reading, but I was looking for your site and stumbled upon this post. Since I enjoy your stories, I figured I'd check them out. Wow, you've added a ton since I've last (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

(...) And note that these posts will be missed by people with newsreaders, unless they follow .castle.org (which would be a strange thing for them to do, for the reason Shiri gives). (...) Actually, I think it's just a ponytail. . . (...) 383/6083 - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

~ Here’s a better link from FBTB. It showcases quite a few of the new sets… (URL) enough, it appears as though the shields come in a set with Yoda, and not the Tusken Raiders! Apparently the older image Just intermingled the accessories in the sets! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  dragon-like mecha

(...) - Using the wizard/witch hat at horns - Using a minifig torso w/ white arms (no hands) as teeth (*BRILLIANT*!!!) - 2x2 round plate overlapped by angled plate for eyes I'm cross-posting to ".castle" (w/ folow-up set back to ".mecha") so that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

(...) Well, when I saw the light grey technic ball-and-socket joints, I realized that the grey balls would look great as decorations. In fact, I think I've seen them in a couple of MOCs as such here and there... But they just fit right on top of a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

(...) to finish a tower after running out of grey plates? ;-) -L (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

Don't forget the Forestwench.... "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GqxEMn.EvK@lugnet.com... (...) creations. (...) organization, (...) to (...) a (...) items, (...) time (...) steeple (...) here (...) set: (...) steeple (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

(...) Congratulations Elin As far as I know this is the best Lego creation from made in Sweden so far. It has gone directly to first place of the Lugnet Top Stories list - well done. Although I am not a active castle fan myself I must say I am very (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

Nice - 7103 - 2 light blue shileds, 2 usable torsos, 2 lightsabre handles (increasingly useful with all the short brown wands from HP) another usable head, and stubbieÔ legs - lots of usable castle bits also has anyone noticed that the Tusken (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

lol, yeah the sandpeople lego figures do look like the bakshi orcs. also these new sets have some reallu cool parts. i love the raiders and tht yoda set. my gripe? the new slave 1 is horrible, super juniorized and looks all twisted, the original was (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Lotr Update #5

I've added 3 pics to the characters side of my lotr folder. Elrond and Arwen, Elrohir and Elladan (Elronds Sons) and one of my personal fave's, The Fighting Uruk-Hai! I took the advice of several of you out there and used the ninja heads for the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

My son has not had a major war in a while, and I was able to put almost all of my minifig armies in order, neatly arrayed and armed. Then my brother came over and asked The Question. "Gee, just how many of those do you have?" It's kinda like someone (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

i'd have to say i probably have more peasants than some of my factions. bulls: 17 dragonmasters: 23 fright knights: hell no, just a bat lord(i wanted a black dragon) wolfpack: 2 peasants: 27 black falcons: 11 KK: 10 or 11 royal knights: 6 ninja: 2 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle? Kinda...

(...) <grin> Like, duh, Dave. Are you *just now* discovering wigs? -Shiri (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) (URL) and let’s not forget the brown cape! The new 2002 line has been sparingly providing capes… :( Unlike the previously years where every set had 2 or more capes each! 7103 is one of the few new sets for ’02 that has a cape! --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) bulls-6 3 are custom bulls (...) dragon masters-13 (...) fright knights- Nope aint got none (...) wolf pak -had 1 made him a custom fig (...) pesant- nope (...) black falcons- aint got em (...) KK- All made to custom figs (...) royal (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  PHOTO EDITING..... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Hiya all.... I've noticed alot of people are wanting to learn a bit about photo editing... plus I have had numerous emails regarding the way I have presented my website, The Kingdom of Andrastavia..... I've almost finished Chapter 2... 8 pages this (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: PHOTO EDITING..... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

(...) Kevin I tried to edit a picture. Tell me if it is good. I realy tried but it was hard (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Maybe 5 or 6-- mostly melded into some other faction (...) 40 plus about 10 or 12 dragons. (...) Ahh.. I love these guys! 100+ easy (...) Hmm... never had a real use for them. 40 or 50, but they're in a bag stuffed in the back. Maybe I should (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany: The Bloodshed Continues

shiri- to begin with, your post is always welcome, no matter its punctuality. (sp) (...) hehehhehe. I always work too fast and never proofread. I swear that I will before the next update. (...) good idea. ugh. sometimes i just never think of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Interior of the house

this is great, tim! thanks for posting it so soon! i like the bed. another lil question: how did you cut up the helmet for yer guy (the name escapes me for the moment). like did you use an x-acto, did you cut your fingers? etc. thanks again -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  See Me

Wel I have never senn any of you guys. You guys have never seen me. So heres a pic of me my mom dad jenna and house. (URL) think you guys should all do this. I think we could get to know each other better if we know what we look like. I always try (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Interior of the house

(...) So soon? (...) thanks. (...) yup i used an x-acto, sad to say i didn't cut my fingers :( (...) T.S.Deering (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

i kinda agree with this. i know shiri's got pics of herself up on brickshelf. here's my mug: (URL) supposed to be my sigfig kian in my mouth. i didn't have my aperature low enough to catch it) peace -lenny ps. daniel your grammar is getting better, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

As my teaser promised, Sunday night (almost monday): The Caeric Revolution Part 4: Encounter At Edoine. (URL) also made some changes on the site. Instead of "News," I've redivided the parts into "Story:The Caeric Revolution", with links to each (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

Nice work Lenny, I am still amazed at the effectiveness of your pictures, without doing any photo editing. I think it may have something to do with the number of minifigs in your scenes. But then the story is also quite good, so they support each (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New MOC this one has a link

Daniel, Pretty cool, I especially like the shot of the back door, you have some nice interior detail on the wall. keep building! Magnus (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CITY OF BRAHNSTURT PICTURES

Just wondering when we are going to be getting those more detailed pics? I keep checking back and it's just the same pics.. not that they aren't eye candy! I want more! :) Any idea??? Let us know! I'm sure we are all waiting. Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: PHOTO EDITING..... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

(...) Hi, Warnig: This is way off subject. I have been meaning to compliment you on your site, When I first found Lugnet I saw your site on cool site of the week. I thought it was great. Especially as it combined (very well) my two faviortes lego (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) the color that appears in the earth Mars sets and various other places recently. "Light" blue is a purer light blue (not greyish) that appears most commonly in old Maersk promotional sets. I assume that the shields here are sand blue. -- Tony (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) Heh That is exactly what I was going for. I was even going to have shoulder mounted flags. but I don't have any of the really big flags (I didn't try the sorta big bulls flag) but the "normal" flags were too small. (...) It almost touched the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

(...) thanks. I'm going to try to take some detail pics and one is going to be the feet. hopefully they will be up in a few days. (...) I'm happy with the shape too. the swords were tough to do out of lego. luckily it is medieval mecha so the swords (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lotr Update #5

(...) I really like the use of Darth Maul heads for the Uruk Hai. I might use that idea (though I've only got three Mauls). Keep 'em coming. Bruce (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

here is a "decent" shot of me at a "recent" lego event... (URL) am wearing a newly bought lego organization shirt (rtlToronto) and am wearing my army "fatigues" to look important as an event "bash brother" Benjamin Medinets (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

Great idea! I too wonder about the same things… You can find me @ (URL) under Ben in the rtlToronto People column.) In the past I always wanted to know what Frank Filz, LFB, Lar, and others looked like… It’s nice to be able to place a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Actually, "Sand" Blue appears in the *Martian* Life on Mars sets; the Human sets have Medium/Light Blue (depending on who yo talk to). Maersk Blue is either Light Blue or Maersk Blue, depending on who you talk to. Having seen all these colors, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) Eek! He's choking on a minifig! I love that shot- it's cutely disturbing. Uh, or something like that. Anyway, you can find me on the "alternate" root page of my website. I have 3 different banners that you can cycle through by clicking on (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

ACK! How embarrasing! Ugh.. shows what type of job you do when you hurry! thanks for pointing it out! and about photoediting... i tried it once or twice ((URL) and it really didn't work out. It would take time that i'm just not willing to put in. So (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) that gaze! (...) I whole-heartedly agree and support this idea! -lenny (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Gaaaah, what? They released 2 different alternate blue colors in the same subtheme? I'll have to compare all the oddities I have again. Does anyone really need 4 different blues? Plus the 2 transparent blues? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) Ohhh....I'm right there too!!! :) Yup...that's another pic of myself, with a quick link to my Lugnet Lego Page.... I just think the <other> pic, I linked to shows me in a more distinguished look....but the pic that this is linked above was (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) The good thing about Fright Knights are that they can easily be drafted into other armies since their torsos are non-faction specific. I only have so many because the minifig pack was on sale when I was first starting to build up my armies. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: See Me

(...) Hmm.. well, while everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon, I guess I should too... Ok, here goes: (URL) should post some pics on Brickshelf, but that's me in a nutshell. Enjoy! - Joe (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I guess I should clarify a bit. Expensive for me at this point is darn near everything. Although the military isn't known for it's get rich quick programs ( chances of winning the lottery are exponentially larger ), the regular active duty (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

(...) ... Thanks, Shiri for the excellent work. I feel a bit sheepish to point out that these aren't questions necessarily looking for answers, although I see how you could easily take it that way. I just listed the FAQ entries (questions) to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: See Me

(...) Guess it's time i did too lol. So here i am: (URL) nice to finally put faces with names, it makes me feel like i'm actually talking to PEOPLE! -Jay (Rascal King) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  History of Legoland, in the words of a Royal Knight

I've posted a bit of the history of Legoland, at least in my Legoland, told in the words of an old knight. (URL) narrators picture is there, as well, just so everyone knows who's telling the story. Hope everyone likes. There will be more coming. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries

Horse barding is in fact armour used on a horse from what I can remember. It was very often incorporated into a saddle cloth - metal plates woven between 2 sheets of cloth, a bit like a brigantine) or a light chain mail with the saddle cloth over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: See Me

Its me (URL) camera and a mirror job, better than most of the photos of me on the internet which have me wearing silly costumes :) good to have faces to the names. Maybe a facility to put it onto your about page on Lugnet 'd be cool -- James Stacey (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Well, the light blue had been used previously in Belville sets, so it wasn't new with that line. (...) Actually, there are more. There is Teal, plus the new dark blue that is in upcoming Star Wars sets and new Alpha Team torsos, and there is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Want to join Castle World

Thanks, Nathan (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Caèr-Lwyrin

Hi there ! This is my first posting here and it's to present my first real castle : (URL) castle takes part of a realm I'm building and I'll describe later in a dedicated web site. Regards, Denix P.S: Sorry the language. I'm french and it's really (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Arrow Slits

Hello everyone. I was playing with some parts the other day and came up with this idea for arrow slits. It is a little large, but I really love how they look. (URL) me know what you think. -Andy Lynch (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

(...) Denis, For starters, that is as complete of a model as I've seen in a long time. You carefully laid out the terrain, and it was an immediate eye-catcher. I like how the inside is realistic, and by that I mean one gets from level 1 to level 2 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

(...) -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

(...) George (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arrow Slits

(...) -Chris (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

(...) I agree with Pawel; very well thought out. I like the rocky-ness of the terrain, and how it's also found *inside* the castle walls. Plus, I like the way you made everything accessible. I've tried to integrate baseplates into my MOCS as floor (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

(...) Denix, Your castle is amazing, I'm so impressed with the little details you added; the rocks in the sea, the foilage, the balcony railing. The dock is a nice touch, too. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine

Lenny, Once again, good work! I really like the shape your story is taking, with lots of intrigue and conflict. That James Henry is turning out to be a little tyrant. Remember Arty! Your battle scenes look great, even with limited scenery. I've (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact