 Castle / 12032
12031  |  12033
Subject:
Semon and his followers (co authers needed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:56:07 GMT

Hi people . Well if you heard about Semon and his followers then you know a
bit about who they are. Well I have my IOM story that I am working but Semon
and his followersis my castle world story. I won't start for lik a few
months. I would lika co auther(s) to help me in his quest. If your story is
done by then and you wan't to help me go ahead. I need someone who can put
backround on pics like forest pics in the the ocean. Also MOCs and
charecters between all of us will most likely be used. I don't mind sending
my charecters in the mail because they will be traveling all over the world.
Anyone who dousn't wan't to be a co auther and just wants us to visit them
thats fine. We will all do our own IOM but encounters could happen. So tell
me if your story is done or will be done in a few months and we can plan.