 Castle / 12030
12029  |  12031
Subject:
A big brickshelf gallery add on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 05:09:16 GMT

First I remade some of anthonys charecters> Hope you don't mind. I also was
makeing children people so i gave garalt 2 kids and the princess as his wife.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11270

Now the blacksmith shop. More pics soon. But i made a younge appretince to
add on. All it is is the figs but interor and exterior shots tommorow.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11271

Added a few more charecters to the IOM charecter gallery.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10070

And last Sermon and his followers. Sermon Was an old mage with many
followers. He discovered a youth spell and made himself younger now he
explores the island with his follows Maddison Sharon (the ponytail girl with
red hair ninja armor you know what I am talking a bout Anthony) Mikko and
starstider nico cilla the hot shot dwarf women and seron.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11266