 Castle / 12069
Re: !Castle Shields!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Two light-blue/sand-blue shields appear in Star Wars set 7103.

Note that "light blue" and "sand blue" are different colors.  "Sand" blue is
the color that appears in the earth Mars sets and various other places
recently.  "Light" blue is a purer light blue (not greyish) that appears
most commonly in old Maersk promotional sets.

I assume that the shields here are sand blue.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com