 Castle / 12079
Re: !Castle Shields!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:34:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Actually, "Sand" Blue appears in the *Martian* Life on Mars sets; the Human
sets have Medium/Light Blue (depending on who yo talk to).  Maersk Blue is
either Light Blue or Maersk Blue, depending on who you talk to.  Having seen
all these colors, I'd say that the blue in the Human LOM sets is more true to
light blue than Maersk Blue is.  :)

Gaaaah, what?  They released 2 different alternate blue colors in the same
subtheme?  I'll have to compare all the oddities I have again.

Does anyone really need 4 different blues?  Plus the 2 transparent blues?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com