 Castle / 12078
Re: See Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:33:21 GMT

You can find me   @
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/
(I'm under Ben in the rtlToronto People column.)

that gaze!

In the past I always wanted to know what Frank Filz, LFB, Lar, and others
looked like…  It’s nice to be able to place a face-to-a-name. It makes the
text seem far more personalized.        :)

This is a great community-building exercise!
~T’would be nice if everyone partook.

I whole-heartedly agree and support this idea!
-lenny