 Castle / 12063
Re: See Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:48:46 GMT

i kinda agree with this.  i know shiri's got pics of herself up on brickshelf.
here's my mug:

(that's supposed to be my sigfig kian in my mouth.  i didn't have my aperature
low enough to catch it)

peace
-lenny

ps. daniel your grammar is getting better, keep it up dude!

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Wel I have never senn any of you guys. You guys have never seen me. So heres
a pic of me my mom dad jenna and house.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11375

I think you guys should all do this. I think we could get to know each other
better if we know what we look like. I always try to think of what you
people look like. If you guys don't want to then boo. At brick fest if I go
I can see you but I might not go and other people might not so We want to
see what you guys look like.