 Castle / 12111
Re: See Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:19:27 GMT

Richard Noeckel wrote:
Now, all we need is some of the old-timers/regulars to join in!
The Castle World Administrators should be obligated to partake…
And if they don’t I could always dig-up some photos of Shiri, Chris M,
Pawel, Craig H, Frank Filz and various others… but I'm sure they’ll
come along eventually!

Well, here's one picture of me:

The problem is that I'm usually the camera man...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com