 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3530
3529  |  3531
Subject:
castle problems....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 03:32:54 GMT

I figured this was the best spot to put this...

I was looking at some great lego castles today, and a horrible realization
hit....

I had designed my "moat" on my upcoming "castle" project on the inside of
the outer curtain wall, not the outside.... :(

so I had to redesign the layout of the castle...somewhat.

this is what it will consist of:
(if available)

4 (hopefully) guarded treasuries, from local store
1 blacksmith shop
most of the parts from my fright nights castle, which I drafted into parts
4 (hopefully) dungeons, from either e-bay or bricklink
slew of bricks from shop @ home, don't even bother to ask at the moment...
1 48 X 48 stud grey baseplate
(hopefully) enough blue baseplates for the "moat"

I have the drawbridge, and a possible tower design...
after I receive this next shop @ home order (1 of 3 over the next couple
months), I will set to work on the outer ramparts including the outer curtain
wall (using 2 x 4 bricks) and the "dreaded moat". (maybe infested with a
hungry croc...) :)

what really upsets me is the lack of availability here of the leo's castle
here in North America, when the rest of the world (europe and australasia)
still have the whole assortment of Knights Kingdom sets, and Germany even
has the complete set of chrome knights still available... :(

Ben

who's castle army will grow in February, but wants to schedule
brickwarz sometime in March if possible...

pretend Lego came out with another My Own creation set soon...