 Castle / 12134
Re: See Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 04:25:44 GMT

<snip>

What if there was a way to add a link to a photo of yourself on your Lugnet
member page? That'd be neat!

ROSCO

Rosco, there is...

go to the URL section of the member page ... in edit mode ...
and hot-link it directly to the brickshelf photo....

or if you decide to add some color commentary :)
you can use a ftx file (on lugnet, with your paid membership) and
then cross link the (brickshelf picture) and have it immediately open
with << >> symbols....

I will try that out tonight....but it should work!
It worked for my "lugnet lego page..." :-/

I tried it, and it works great!!!

here is my member page, it is URL 3, labelled, "What I look like"
I don't know if that's what some had in mind,
of course those that have 3 URL's already linked, they are out of luck!! :(

Benjamin Medinets