 Castle / 12064
12063  |  12065
Subject:
Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:55:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As my teaser promised, Sunday night (almost monday):

The Caeric Revolution Part 4: Encounter At Edoine.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/news4/

I've also made some changes on the site.  Instead of "News," I've redivided the
parts into "Story:The Caeric Revolution", with links to each chapter.

I'm always in a state of updating, improving, etc. so always check back often!
Hopefully Part 5 will be up within the next two weeks (ive already got it
written, only need to shoot pics).

Enjoy!

-Lenny

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/