 Castle / 12100
Re: Caerany Part 4: Encounter at Edoine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:10:15 GMT

hello mr. steve

Once again, good work! I really like the shape your story is taking, with lots
of intrigue and conflict. That James Henry is turning out to be a little
tyrant. Remember Arty!

thank you very much.  just wait, he gets worse.

Your battle scenes look great, even with limited scenery. I've recently been
preoccupied with my own lack of bricks, baseplates and scenery elements, but
you've shown that good looking scenes are possible without having a floor
covered with baseplates (or massive photo-editing)! In fact, all your scenes
are well composed and seem to make great use of the bricks you have available.
Keep up the good work!

thank you very much.  ive discovered in the past few months that i could
actually build better if i built less.  Having three or four semi-complete
cities at the same time is a serious brick drain.  But that is unavoidable
untill I complete my story.

what I have for landscaping for battles and other occurences is adequate for a
~20 v. ~20 fight.  In the Battle of Edoine, with almost 30 v. 30, it was
pushing it a bit, i think.  In the future, when sides are more polarized and
battles are more like 50/60 v. 50/60, im not sure what im going to do then.  My
next big problem is battles that cover alot of ground during the fighting
(rather than pitched battles over a small area).

but anyways, thank you again.

peace
-lenny

Steve

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
As my teaser promised, Sunday night (almost monday):

The Caeric Revolution Part 4: Encounter At Edoine.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/news4/

I've also made some changes on the site.  Instead of "News," I've redivided • the
parts into "Story:The Caeric Revolution", with links to each chapter.

I'm always in a state of updating, improving, etc. so always check back • often!
Hopefully Part 5 will be up within the next two weeks (ive already got it
written, only need to shoot pics).

Enjoy!

-Lenny

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/