 Castle / 12026
Re: Castle of Tolidar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:27:21 GMT

What a great castle!  I only wish I had all the droid escape pieces you have
to build those round turrets.  First the things I love:

1.  Guest baths.  I love the look of just the head on the blue flat pieces.
2.  All the detail in every room.  I could write about each room!
3.  Secret harbour and moving rock to get out.
4.  Drapes around the beds in the guest rooms.
5.  Ninja legs used as "fine" royalty type wear in the throne room
6.  Kitchen.
7.  Weapon rooms.
8.  Library and scarce librarian's room.
9.  Layout of pictures for easy viewing.

Things I want:  (Yes, I'm demanding :)

1.  What's under the trapdoor in the Kitchen?
2.  Please provide some pictures showing how all the rooms are connected.
Is there a way to walk from the guest chambers to the bath without going
through the stairway room?  (Level 1, Room 5).
3.  More picutures showing more than one room at a time.  I'd like to get a
better overall perspective.
4.  Enough pieces to build something similar myself.  ;)
5.  A picture showing a boat escaping through the secret opening rock.

Thanks for putting together such a great model and a great website too!

-Aaron

"Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message
Hi everyone

I have finally updated my webpage with all the pictures of Tolidar, the • king's
palace. There are both exterior and interior detail pictures. All together • I
think there are around 350 new pictures :)
I have been working on this thing for a long time so I would really like • to
hear what you think...and you're only allowed to speak nice of it ;)

Enjoy
http://elinlego.topcities.com/

/Elin