 Castle / 12009
Re: Castle of Tolidar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:55:24 GMT

and you're only allowed to speak nice of it ;)

Enjoy
http://elinlego.topcities.com/

well im gonna rebel!
1) its too big
2) its too detailed
3) the layout of your page is too well ordered and understandable
4) it looks too nice
5) The people doing their things inside look too much like real people doing
real things.
6) the building design is too nice

I hope you can take my criticism, but it had to be said. all criticism aside,
you really put in a good effort.  keep trying.

peace
-lenny

ps. i hope this is obvious, but it really is cool! good job!