 Castle / 12010
Re: My Castle project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:59:01 GMT

thank you for sharing!

the buildings all look really great, varied and interesting.  my only gripe is
that there doesn't appear to be an "overall" picture.  it kinda frustrates me
sees alot of details without being able to put them all together in my mind.
overall, really good stuff.  Id love to see more when it is finished!!

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Josh Must writes:
Hi, I have been working on this project for a couple of months, it isn't
complete yet, but I thought I would try out a couple of pictures.  It is
built in sections, so don't pay attention to the ugly stuff underneath, only
there for height.  Let me know what you think

Josh