 Castle / 12001
Re: My Castle project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:06:03 GMT

Very nice, lots of great detail. I'd like to do something similar when I
expand my castle.

I especially like the barracks. You have made good use of the 3 by 4 by 6
castle tower pieces on the outside of the building, perhaps I will do
something similar. Also, I like how you did the inside, with the separate
storage area.

The stable also looks very good from the outside.

cheers

Magnus