 Castle / 12002
Re: Castle of Tolidar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:45:28 GMT

WOW!

Awesome Elin! I don't think I've ever seen a castle before with so much
detail put into so many individual rooms!

I can't begin to mention all the things I love, just a few things off the
top of my head.

The castle itself looks beautiful from the outside. If I had that many
bricks, I think I would make the keep smaller and the courtyard bigger,
perhaps with a  complete curtain wall, but obvisouly you have prioritised
making as large a keep as possible, which obviously makes impresses all the
more.

It's good to know I am not the only person demented enough to make a detailed
torture room in a castle. I like how you used printed plates like the small
round ones for a fire in the torture room, and the big round one for one of
the tables, I think that was in the tactics room.

I love the Royal Bath, what a cool idea! Perhaps a little more roman than
medieval, but I guess this royal family like to keep clean!

Are the rooms not numbered on the map, just rooms you haven't finished yet?

Can I ask how long it took you to build such a huge MOC?

This really is terrific, it's hard not to feel almost a bit intimidated by
such a tremendous model, and I mean that of course only as the highest
compliment.

WOW!

Magnus