 Castle / 12047
Re: Castle of Tolidar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
Hi everyone

I have finally updated my webpage with all the pictures of Tolidar, the king's
palace. There are both exterior and interior detail pictures. All together I
think there are around 350 new pictures :)
I have been working on this thing for a long time so I would really like to
hear what you think...and you're only allowed to speak nice of it ;)

Enjoy
http://elinlego.topcities.com/

/Elin

Congratulations Elin

As far as I know this is the best Lego creation from made in Sweden so far.
It has gone directly to first place of the Lugnet  Top Stories list - well done.

Although I am not a active castle fan myself I must say I am very impressed
by your model and all its detail. But I am more impressed by the way you
present the model with so many well organised pictures.

A question for the future: have you ever considered to model a real Swedish
or Nordic castle in Lego?

Regards

Mattias from Goteborg