 Castle / 12024
Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, John Carroll writes:
Hello.

Here is a Fantsy Mecha.  Think Escaflowne.

I dig this very much! It has a real 'ancient' look to it-- samurai warrior/
cricket player/ guardian of the underworld type of thing going on. (??--
"what _is_ he talking about?")

Very nice articulation, joints well-covered. Very cool.

stuart

I have pics of it with a cloth cape but they just don't look right.

How big would this cape be? Not minifig size, I'm guessing ;^)