 Castle / 12093
Re: Caèr-Lwyrin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:42:43 GMT

This is my first posting here and it's to present my first real castle :

This castle takes part of a realm I'm building and I'll describe later in a
dedicated web site.

Denis,

For starters, that is as complete of a model as I've seen in a long time.
You carefully laid out the terrain, and it was an immediate eye-catcher.  I
like how the inside is realistic, and by that I mean one gets from level 1
to level 2 by using stairs.

The more I look at it, the more I realized that this is a very realistic
castle - the walls are very tall, and you put double 1x2 bricks on top which
is more real-life than the standard 1x2 that lego puts up there.

Great model!

    -- Pawel

P.S. Your english is excellent - I didn't notice any problems with it even
after your apology.