 Castle / 12108
Re: Caèr-Lwyrin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:17:22 GMT

Very nice Denix!

A sturdy looking stronghold you've built yourself, I like how you used the
BURPS, I would like to do something similar, but I don't think I have enough
yet. Nice detail lik ethe use of the small dark grey bricks as rocks outside
the cliff sides of the castle. It's cool to see other people also doing
battlements 4 pegs or so high, (although I prefer personally to make them 3
to 5 bricks wide, instead or 2)

I'd love to see more pics of the interior and perhaps inside the courtyard.
I see the roofs of some buildings, it would be cool to see what you have in
there :)

cheers

Magnus