 Castle / 12141
Re: Caèr-Lwyrin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:32:44 GMT

Hi all.

Just a collective answer rather than an individual one for all of you. I'm
lazy. ;-)

Thanks all for your congratulations and encouragements.
I'm proud of having such answers from eminents and known builders like you.

I'm working on an other castle and I'll put pictures online as soon as I can.

My website dedicated to my fantasy world might be on the web this or next
month. I hope  ...
The name of Caèr-Lwyrin is from gaelic inspiration but only for fantasy and
doesn't exist in reality ... I think ... but who knows
I also confirm that the island was built before the castle (one month and a
half just for it) and the castle was adapted to. Like in reality.

Denix

P.S:
Thank you for your indulgence for my English and, Pedro et benjamin, votre
français est parfait !