 Castle / 12215
Re: Caèr-Lwyrin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
This is my first posting here and it's to present my first real castle :

Hi Denis (Denix?),

Wow! What an entrance into the LEGO world. I call that style!

Your castle looks great. I especially like the moat and drawbridge, as well
as the stairs leading up to it. Your landscaping is admirable. You managed
to work BURPs (those dark grey rock pieces) into the mountain flawlessly!

For suggestions, I'd recommend trying to make the walls a little less flat.
Try more columns, or projecting arches, to break up the straight walls. It
makes the entire biulding more aesthetic and pleasing to the eye.

I also like how the model's interior is viewable. Very nice job! All in all,
a great way to introduce yourself. Nice to meet you!

-Shiri