 Castle / 12019
Re: Stone Dwarven House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:20:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tim Deering writes:
Hello again.

The wait is over i have taken pictures of my new dwarven house.
I have uploaded 4 exterior pics of the house, more will be uploaded within
afew hours or so. I didn't know how to make a roof for it so another friend
helped me out Anthony Sava he gave me some ideas like making look like an
old mine redone into a house.... So i made it into a rock hill(like how
hobbit's use hills for thier houses).

I guess i'll stop typing and get on with taking more pictures of it.

Here is the link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11228

T.S.Deering

Cool man!  I really love lego rock-making, and you did a great job on this
as far as I can tell.  Now let's see the inside!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/