 Off-Topic / Fun / 8892
Re: Stone Dwarven House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
i found it on brickshelf before you posted.. i thought it might be cool to
post the link for you. oh well.

Yes it was cool to post it for me, Thank You.

is the roof detachable? it looks like it is.

Yes indeed it is detachable, I think i have enough pictures of the interior.
so i will post again when uploaded.

peace
-lenny

T.S.Deering