 Castle / 12060
Re: The Interior of the house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 03:57:53 GMT

this is great, tim! thanks for posting it so soon!

i like the bed.

another lil question: how did you cut up the helmet for yer guy (the name
escapes me for the moment). like did you use an x-acto, did you cut your
fingers? etc.

thanks again
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Tim Deering writes:
Here it is....

Here is the link to the interior pics of the house:

When you open the door to go into the house you first walk into the hally
which leads to 4 rooms. The first room to the right is the small armory
where he keeps his helmet, sword, axe and shield. The room beside that is
his bedroom. Onto the next one is the dinning room and the last room is the
Pantry where he keeps his dishes and food. They way he gets his water is
from a tap outside on the left side of his house.

There is one thing I borrowed was a neat little thing. It was from Elin
Overnas' Palace of Talidor. In the Secret Treasury in this picture:
http://elinlego.topcities.com/bild/tol/0,633.jpg , the thing on the wall
with the Ninja gold horns and the blue gem. I used that in my house but
instead of the blue gem i used a green on.

BTW Elin, your Palace of Talinor is great i loved it. All the detail you put
in and on it.

T.S.Deering