 Castle / 12057
Re: PHOTO EDITING..... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
I've noticed alot of people are wanting to learn a bit about photo
editing... plus I have had numerous emails regarding the way I have
presented my website, The Kingdom of Andrastavia.....
I've almost finished Chapter 2... 8 pages this time, with some pages having
9 pics on them, and each pic taking 1 to 2 hrs to complete.... so you can
see why it has taken so long...!!! and that dosnt include planning, writing,
building, or photography..!!!

Anyway, I've added some new sections on my site... The Village..... which
has a section on tips and techniques.... it is in this section, I would like
to help people out there who dont have the knowledge to edit their own
pics.... plus I'm going to put in some building tips too....

To start, I've put a detailed step by step guide to putting a real
background behind a lego image... plus adding shadows and special effects.
It also is has a step by step image guide too, with pics of what the image
should look like during the different steps.

So.... I would like to know what other things people would like to know how
to do? Things people have seen on my site, or just questins, which I may be
able to answer.

Being that I am a Graphic Designer, I do this type of work every day, and
have quite a few years experience with it... so I'd love to help anyone out
there... : )

Looking fowrd to your questions...

Kev...: )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Kevin I tried to edit a picture. Tell me if it is good. I realy tried but it
was hard

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11365