 CAD / Development / 6851
Re: LCD - LDraw Connection Database - Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:33:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kyle McDonald writes:
Michael Horvath wrote:

You're forgetting one important connection!  The connection between • the tire and the road surface.  What about that?

-Mike

But now that you bring it up, it would be nice for the wheel's
function to be able to update the models position when they are
notified that the axle has rotated - But jeez... now you're
practically talking about a full simulation environment... That's
alot to do on a home PC.

-Kyle

Hi guys!

What are you talking about? It's written in the proposal:

"Finally, a user turns a battery switch on and the car wheels start
rotating; and if there is a surface below the car, that can be observed as a
connection and the car will start running on."

But now that you bring it up again, it means it's really an important type
of connection! ;)

Keep it up guys and THX!

    ___
   /___\__    Bye:       KACS, The BrickaMocka
   |o o|
  _\_~_/_     E-mail:    kacs69@freemail.hu
/|LEGO |\               kacs@makacs.hu
C |==|==| C              Brick, Brick Hurray! :)
  |__|__|
Maybe my Minifig above needs LCD?! ;)