 CAD / Development / 6809
Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:30:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:

There _are_ also other brick building programs out there - I think I've seen
at least five others, almost never talked about on lugnet.

Can you remember any names or URLs?  I'm always interesting in seeing a
new brick program.

Steve