 CAD / Development / 6789
Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:10:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:

And it's good for a lot, i think. If you can't tell I'm pretty excited by
this proposal. It's not completely groundbreaking per se. Todd Lehman did
some thinking in this area years ago. The paper for a complete greenfield
reimplementation of the CAD toolset (who the author was escapes me... was
the project called "arcadia"???) touches on it.

That'd be Karim Nassar's "Artemis" project
http://www.etymon.com/kn/test/artemis/ but I don't think it covers connectors.

Thanks for the link. Shame on me for forgetting!